In this update we cover our new extended study package for the diploma subject J02 Trusts. This follows on from our other similarly enhanced study packages for J05 and AF3.
J02 Trusts - study package
This J02 diploma online training has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII's J02 exam on Trusts.
- Trusts: Online Course
- Assessments: 300 multiple-choice subject knowledge questions - 6 assessments with 50 questions per assessment
- Self marked paper: Online exam paper that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers
- Case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with wills and Power of Attorney.
- Case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with bankruptcy including the effects it has on a business, personal assets and trusts.
- Case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with life and pensions in trust including the duties of trustees.
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses
This link provides a detailed summary of all the contents
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
This is an ideal companion to our J02 tutor marked paper.
Wizard Learning Ltd
Provider of award winning online training and CPD for financial advisers and financial services professionals
We are committed to helping you gain higher level qualifications and maintain this knowledge through effective continuous professional development.