AF3 Pension planning - study package
This AF3 advanced diploma online training has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII's AF3 exam on pension planning. Access is provided to our online courses and assessments for the diploma subjects R04 and J05 as this knowledge is required for the AF3 exam.
- AF3 self marked paper - Online exam paper that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers.
- AF3 case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various income options including: capped drawdown, income levels, planning, critical yield and death benefits.
- AF3 case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with defined benefit schemes focusing on aspects of the lifetime allowance, annual allowance, benefit crystallisation, income options, UFPLS and protection.
- AF3 case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with defined benefit funding aspects, MNTs, contracting out, PPF and key legislation areas.
- R04 Pensions and retirement planning: Online Multimedia Course
- J05 Pension income options: Online Course
- R04 Pensions and retirement planning: Gap Analysis & Assessment Tool containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- J05 Pension income options: Assessment package containing 300 multiple choice questions
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses
This link provides a detailed summary of all the contents
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
| "I passed the AF3 exam with the help of your training, very helpful and is good value for money." Mohanan Thandasseri, Prosper Financial
"Your AF3 Pension Planning package made me more confident and helped me enjoy the learning process. I passed the exam and found your training material was good value for money." Jackie Brown, John Morton Associates Ltd
"Your AF3 package was a very comprehensive package. I will certainly be using Wizard Learning again." Jonathan Orchard, Old Mill Financial Services
"I passed AF3, your website was a good help. The self marked paper and practice, in my view, could only ever be enhanced by locally run face to face sessions. Thanks for your support." Kevin O'Neill, Royal Bank Independent Financial Services
AF3 Pension planning: study requirements and guidance
We have created a guidance note on on the study requirements that you can view here.
Your structured CPD requirements can be provided by our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing our advanced diploma training modules also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain their knowledge and also access to current reference material.