Enhanced Diploma Package
We offer an Enhanced Diploma Package that builds on the regulated diploma material included in our accredited CPD system.
If you have not already done so, we would like to invite you to now take a FREE 7 day trial of our accredited CPD system. This meets the requirements of the FCA for qualified advisers in relation to completing structured CPD. It is also ideal for trainee advisers working their way through the regulated Diploma exams. The CPD system is available for a low monthly cost enabling you to have access to:
- Online courses for R01 to R05
- Gap Analysis and Assessment Tools for R01 to R05
- Compliance related courses
- ‘Focus On’ topics
- Specialist courses
- Learning to Learn study assisting courses
- A monthly Financial Services Industry Update and assessment
The benefits of our CPD system include:
- A ‘one stop shop’ for all your current and future study and CPD requirements
- A wide range of materials available in a variety of styles
- The ability to cross reference topics over different exam syllabuses
- The ability to refresh knowledge over the entire Diploma syllabus at any time
- The ability to identify training needs and carry out appropriate activities to improve in areas of weakness
- Continuous awareness and up-to-date knowledge of industry developments
- A record of your CPD activity through a range of exportable reports
- The ability to include externally undertaken CPD activities within your records
- Peace of mind in knowing that the activities you undertake within the system are recognised as structured CPD though an accredited CPD system.
How to request a trial
To request your FREE 7 day trial, login to the website if already registered, follow the link to My Account and then click on the Apply button for the CPD System Trial. If you are not already registered you must register first and then login to the record you create by registering. We hope that you will be able to fully explore the system during this time and see that the extensive range of materials and the choices available for how they are used provide value for money.
How to purchase online by monthly card payment
If you have already requested your free trial, we hope you will want to continue having access to the extensive range of materials provided and will go ahead and become a regular subscriber. Just follow the link from the homepage to Buy Accounts and subscribe to the CPD SYSTEM - Accredited CPD, we will ensure that your access to the system continues for as long as your subscription continues.
If you are a regulated diploma student
In addition, after setting up your regular payment arrangement under the CPD system please inform us that you are a regulated diploma student and which exam you are taking next and we will provide these additional benefits under our enhanced diploma package:
For those studying for any of the R01 to R05 exams:
- Self-marked type in assessments - an additional assessment feature that has 5 self-marked type-in questions per learning outcome plus a final assessment to be taken at the end of your studies. Take an assessment after studying each online chapter as an ideal way to revise and test your knowledge and understanding.
- Financial Planning Practice online course that provides a complete view of the advisory process. The full contents of the course can be viewed here.
- 25% discount on our R06 expected solution package - this includes a full and detailed analysis of both exam case studies. You can request a discount code using the ‘contact us’ page when you have entered the R06 exam.
We look forward to hearing from you to set up either your system trial access or in making a purchase.
IMPORTANT ACTION REQUIRED
After purchasing access to the CPD system that makes up the core elements of the Enhanced Diploma Package you must contact us to notify is that you are a regulated diplom student in order for us to add the additional regulated diploma elements to your access. Please also state which exam you are taking next.