We have now added the following R08 assessment package module to our website. You can view our full training directory here and the costs here.
R08 Pensions update – Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool
Our assessments are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam. It includes numerous additional features to assist you with your revision and exam preparation.
There are 2 parts to this package, 6 case studies each comprising 5 multiple-choice questions AND a bank of 270 multiple-choice questions.
You can chose from these 4 assessment types:
- 25 or 50 questions delivered in revision style
- 25 or 50 questions delivered in exam style
Note in the CII exam you will need to answer 40 questions and 1 case study comprising 5 MCQs in 1 hour.
Revision style allows you to view the answer after every question. With the exam style you complete all the questions in the same manner as you do in the actual exam.
Both styles include all these features:
- Total marks scored and percentage
- Marks and percentage scored for each learning outcome
- Questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answer are detailed against each learning outcome
- Ability to print the results report detailing the above information
- Your average marks are benchmarked against others using this module
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate - you can view and print this at any time.
|Try our 5 question revision style demo
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Questions per assessment: Each assessment includes the correct weightings per learning outcome that you will receive in the actual exam.
Questions: There are 300 questions in the database including the case studies. Our system records the questions you have viewed so that they are not repeated until you have worked your way through the full question bank. An ongoing tracking of the questions delivered ensures that a different mix of questions is included in each assessment and that the questions do not repeat quickly. Questions are written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years of experience in training and exam setting.
Flexible navigation: Allowing you to skip and tag questions to revisit and review before completing the assessment.
Timer: A clock shows the expected and elapsed time for each assessment. You can however take as long as you need to complete each assessment.
Recovery feature: If you leave an assessment part way through the system will return you to the same point when you next return.
CII R08 exam information
- 40 questions and 1 case study comprising 5 MCQs spread across 7 main learning outcomes
- Exam is taken on a computer at a CII designated test centre
- Pass mark is 65% with results being given immediately at the end of the exam
- 1 hour is allowed to complete the exam
- 10 credits at diploma level are allocated on passing
- Year round optional exam dates at CII test centres.
Our online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.