In this update we cover our new style study package for the AF1 Personal tax and trust planning advanced diploma exam. We also have similar style study packages for many other exams as well as expected solution packages for the AF5 and R06 exams, see here for more information and costs.
AF1 Personal tax and trust planning - study package
This AF1 advanced diploma online training has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII's AF1 exam on personal tax and trust planning. Access is provided to our online courses and assessments for the diploma subjects R03 and J02, as this knowledge is required for the AF1 exam.
- AF1 self marked paper - Online exam paper that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers.
- AF1 case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various different trust aspects including selecting the most appropriate trust, tax, legal considerations and operation of the trust.
- AF1 case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various aspects of different trust types.
- AF1 case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with charitable trusts, charitable giving and trustees duties.
- R03 Personal taxation: Online Course
- J02 Trusts: Online course
- R03 Personal taxation: Gap Analysis & Assessment Tool containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- J02 Trusts: Online course: Assessment package containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses
This link provides a detailed summary of all the contents
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
This is an ideal companion to our AF1 tutor marked paper.
If you are looking for a system that can provide all your structured CPD please take a look at our CPD system. It also allows advisers to be featured advisers on our new public financial education website Wizard Financial Awareness www.wizardfinancialawareness.co.uk with the prospect of receiving business leads from the website users.
Wizard Learning Ltd
Provider of award winning online training and CPD for financial advisers and financial services professionals
We are committed to helping you gain higher level qualifications and maintain this knowledge through effective continuous professional development.