Following on from our news item that you can view here, on the availability of the R06 Expected Solution for the 8 April exam our AF5 Expected Solution is also now available.
AF5 Expected Solution available now for the 11 April 2013 exam
The Expected Solution is now available for immediate download for the 11 April 2013 exam. This contains 36 pages of expert analysis.
The Expected Solution is a detailed analysis by our panel of experts of the fact-find issued by the CII 2 weeks prior to the exam and includes:
- A detailed analysis of the client’s situation
- Identification of all financial needs
- A list of the questions that we feel could be asked together with a detailed solution.
The Expected Solution will be available 7 days prior to the exam by way of a PDF link on your record, we will also email you as soon as it becomes available.
To help with your preparation immediate access to the following are also included:
- Our R01 to R05 online multimedia courses
- Our Expected Solution for the previous 2 AF5 exams
- Two online mock exams designed by our training team to help you assess your technical knowledge and get experience in the technique needed to pass the exam.
Then select AF5 The Expected Solution Package
“I just passed AF5 to attain chartered status, the expected solution package was a huge help. Wizard Learning has been the biggest reason I have managed to get this far and I would recommend you to anyone.” David Morrans - Honour Financial Planning Ltd
“Just to let you know I passed my AF5. This was all down to your AF5 Expected Solution Package material as that is all I revised. I could not have got it without you.” Joanne Fisher - Yorkshire Bank
"Thanks for the help - The AF5 expected solution was pretty much spot on and I was notified of a PASS today." David Mannion
How the Wizard Learning AF5 Expected Solution compared with the CII Model Answer
How did we do? See here for full details.