AF5 expected solution survey results

Posted May 13, 2013

Recent AF5 survey results on our expected solution
In a survey carried out shortly after the April AF5 exam session:

  • 100% of those who purchased our AF5 The Expected Solution Package were of the view that it helped them a lot in their preparation for the exam.
  • 95% felt that it was good value for money
  • Of those who purchased exam solutions from more than one provider, 56% were of the view that Wizard Learning's solution was better than the other solution they had purchased, and the remaining 44% felt all the exam solutions they purchased were of a similar standard.

"I found the expected solution really helpful in preparation for taking the exam as it was more detailed than a solution I was using from an alternative provider." John W

"The other solution I had paid for was far more general, it had been prepared in advance, and was only partially amended to reflect the case study. The Wizard Learning solution was far more focussed on the case study and hence far more useful." Oliver C

"Without a doubt, the Expected Solution enabled me to understand what the examiners were looking for." Max

"I found your solution package very helpful and have already recommended your site to several of my colleagues who are also looking to progress to chartered status." James H

Information on AF5 The Expected Solution Package

The Expected Solution is a detailed analysis by our panel of experts of the fact-find issued by the CII 2 weeks prior to the exam and includes:

  • A detailed analysis of the client’s situation
  • Identification of all financial needs
  • A list of the questions that we feel could be asked together with a detailed solution.

The Expected Solution will be available 7 days prior to the exam by way of a PDF link on your record, we will also email you as soon as it becomes available.

To help with your preparation immediate access to the following are also included:

  • Our R01 to R05 online multimedia courses
  • Our Expected Solution for the previous 2 AF5 exams
  • Two online mock exams designed by our training team to help you assess your technical knowledge and get experience in the technique needed to pass the exam.

Then select AF5 The Expected Solution Package

How the Wizard Learning AF5 Expected Solution compared with the CII Model Answer
See here for details.

More information on the AF5 exam
See here for details.

Recent testimonials
“I just passed AF5 to attain chartered status, the expected solution package was a huge help. Wizard Learning has been the biggest reason I have managed to get this far and I would recommend you to anyone.” David Morrans

“Just to let you know I passed my AF5. This was all down to your AF5 Expected Solution Package material as that is all I revised. I could not have got it without you.” Joanne Fisher

"Thanks for the help - The AF5 expected solution was pretty much spot on and I was notified of a PASS today." David Mannion

AF5 exam

Wizard Learning Ltd

Provider of award winning online training and CPD for financial advisers and financial services professionals

We are committed to helping you gain higher level qualifications and maintain this knowledge through effective continuous professional development.

> Prev [Index] Next >