We have now added a new study package for the advanced diploma subject AF3 pension planning.
This has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII AF3 exam on pension planning. Access is provided to our online courses and assessments for the diploma subjects R04 and J05 as this knowledge is required for the AF3 exam.
- AF3 self marked paper - Online exam paper that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers.
- AF3 case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various capped drawdown aspects including income levels, planning, critical yield and death benefits.
- AF3 case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with defined benefit schemes focusing on aspects of the lifetime allowance, annual allowance, benefit crystallisation, income options and protection.
- AF3 case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with defined benefit funding aspects, MNTs, contracting out, PPF and key legislation areas.
- R04 Pensions and retirement planning: Online Multimedia Course
- J05 Pension income options: Online Course
- R04 Pensions and retirement planning: Gap Analysis & Assessment Tool
- J05 Pension income options - subject knowledge questions
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses
This link provides a detailed summary of all the contents
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
This is an ideal companion to our AF3 tutor marked paper.
Wizard Learning Ltd
Provider of award winning online training and CPD for financial advisers and financial services professionals
We are committed to helping you gain higher level qualifications and maintain this knowledge through effective continuous professional development.