CII CF5 exam on integrated financial planning assessment package
- 6 case study scenarios each comprising 30 multiple choice questions;
- 70 question stand alone multiple choice assessment;
- Two self marked online exam style papers where you mark your typed in answers against a model answer;
- 25 self marked short questions and answers covering protection, pensions, savings & investments, mortgages, tax and legal/compliance. This online paper has a total of 200 marks available;
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Our assessments and case studies are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
| "Your Wizard Learning online training site is wonderful it definitely got me through my Certificate in Financial planning exams." Mike Pendergast, Zen Financial Services
“The question bank available on your website greatly improved my chances of passing the exam. The questions were direct and specific and I found the answers to be very detailed and comprehensive. I have recommended your site to various colleagues some of whom have since registered. Keep up the good work.” June Symonds
“Wizard Learning helped me a lot, it added another dimension to my learning and allowed me to determine whether I had grasped what I had read which is sometimes difficult when you are studying in isolation.” Victoria Clench, Monahans Financial Services
- You get practice at case study style questions
- The 2 self-marked papers give you a chance to identify progress in your own time and at your own pace. Completing these papers online at any time, maximises flexibility for you.
- Our self marked papers provide you with model solutions to identify your strengths and areas for development both in terms of exam technique and technical knowledge.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- You can take the assessments as often as you like.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all the assessments just the once then you will be allocated 14 hours of CPD time. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CII CF5 exam details
Structure: Written paper comprising 2 case studies and associated questions
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 70 hours
Nominal pass mark: 55%
CII CF5 syllabus overview
Candidates should be able to apply:
- Their knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and its regulation
- Their knowledge and understanding of the products and processes tested in the other certificate subjects.
Our accredited CPD system includes our diploma online courses and our assessment packages (gap analysis and assessment tools) for R01, R02, R03, R04 and R05. If you are working your way through the diploma exams subscribing is a cost effective way of accessing our training modules. It is also an ideal way for all financial advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge and also have access for reference purposes.