CeMAP 3 Assessment of Mortgage Advice Knowledge: Assessment package
- 18 case study scenarios each comprising 10 multiple choice questions taken online, see demo below
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate
Note - only the above assessments are provided for revision support. No text course is provided.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
The case studies are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam. Please note that we don't offer text based course for the CeMAP exams.
What are the main benefits of our CeMAP 3 training?
- You get practice at case study style questions that follow the exam format.
- You can take the assessments as often as you like.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
How is my CPD recorded?
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all eighteen assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CeMAP 3 exam details
Structure: 6 case study scenarios each comprising 10 multiple choice questions
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 40 - 60 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70% (Pass), 80% (Merit), 90% (Distinction)
CeMAP 3 syllabus overview
Covers application of knowledge and understanding of CeMAP 1
UK Financial Regulation and CeMAP 2 Mortgages