LP2 Financial services products and solutions: - Online Course
This online course will enable you to understand the key subject areas in relation to financial services products and solutions. This should be used along with your CII study text.
The learning outcomes are appropriate for someone studying for the CII's LP2 exam.
The course material consists of:
- 9 chapters of study notes containing several examples
- Interactive knowledge tests to check your understanding as you work your way through each section
- Revision assessments for each chapter to help confirm your understanding
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate that you can view and print this at any time.
This online courses is designed to complement the CII study text. They are designed as a study aid to cover the key syllabus areas and therefore act as an introduction to the study material and also help you focus on the most important areas.
All our learning material is written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years experience in training and exam setting.
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Account information: A discount is available if you purchase our LP2 Financial services products and solutions: Gap Analysis & Assessment Tool at the same time as this Online Course. Access is provided for 6 months for a single training module and 9 months where 2 or more training modules are purchased at the same time. Click on the buy account link to view the current prices.
CII LP2 exam information
- 75 questions spread across 6 main learning outcomes
- Exam is taken on a computer at a CII designated test centre
- Pass mark is 70% with results being given immediately at the end of the exam
- 2 hours are allowed to complete the exam
- 20 credits at certificate level are allocated on passing
- Year round optional exam dates at CII test centres.
Our online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.