J11 Wrap and platform services - Online Multimedia Course
This Online Multimedia Course covers the key syllabus points in a clear and user-friendly way.
It is appropriate for someone studying for the CII's J11 exam and also for filling knowledge gaps for advisers.
- 8 chapters of online study notes linked to the relevant syllabus learning outcomes
- Easy user-friendly navigation between the chapter and sections within each chapter
- Interactive knowledge tests to check your understanding as you work your way through the course
- Multiple choice revision assessments for each chapter and a final 20 question mutiple choice assessment
- A short question self-marked paper containing 15 questions
- One short 3 to 4 minute animated audiovisual presentations in each chapter (32 minutes total viewing time)
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate that you can view and print this at any time.
All our learning material is written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years experience in training and exam setting.
|Sample audiovisual presentation from the course. As described above there is 32 minutes of audiovisual viewing.
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
CII J11 exam information
- 2 hour exam comprising compulsory written short answer questions and 2 essay-style questions
- Pass mark is 55%
- 2 hours is allowed to complete
- 20 credits allocated on passing
Our interactive multimedia online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.