J07 Supervision in a regulated environment: Study package
This online feature for the J07 exam has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get also practice preparing for the written format of the CII's J07 Supervision in a regulated environment diploma exam.
- Assessments: 300 multiple-choice subject knowledge questions - 6 assessments with 50 questions per assessment
- Two self marked online exam style paper where you mark your typed in answers against a model answer
- 3 case studies with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers.
Case study 1
Takes a holistic look at the supervisory role and considers a range of tasks that a supervisor may be presented with on a daily basis including discipline, appraisals, communication, complaint handling, recruitment, leadership skills and training and development.
Case study 2
Focuses on training and development, incorporating some questions about discipline, motivation and coaching.
Case study 3
Considers setting up new policies and procedures for a new business. It considers recruitment, performance management, quality management and FCA rules.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Please note that we don't offer a text based course for this exam so your will need to purchase the text book from the CII to fully prepare for this exam.
| “Love the site, to date you've helped me pass three diploma exams. I am a big advocate of the site and have recommended it to several colleagues.” Gary Phillips, Positive Solutions
"Having used your site for revision, I would like to let you know I found it very useful and of significant assistance. I have informed many colleagues of the benefits of Wizard Learning." David Lloyd, Tenon
Why buy the study package?
Like all of our products, Wizard Learning’s Study Package has been designed with you, the customer as the primary consideration.
In our view and following extensive research, effective online learning and development programmes for financial services topics and professional exams should:
- Include innovative learning material accounting for different learning styles
- Be technically accurate
- Be easy to use
- Be helpful in identifying the learner’s strengths and weaknesses and
- Be cost effective.
Our Study Package ticks ALL these boxes:
- 2 self-marked papers are included in the package. The self-marked papers give you a chance to identify progress in your own time and at your own pace. Completing these papers online at any time, maximises flexibility for you.
- All our training modules are prepared, checked and assessed by individuals with relevant industry qualifications. We strive to remain accurate and up to date in this fast changing environment.
- Our self marked papers provide you with model solutions to identify your strengths and areas for development both in terms of exam technique and technical knowledge.
- Our assessment package helps you identify gaps in your knowledge so that you can focus your studies on your weaker areas.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.