CII FA1 exam on life office administration - assessment package
- 6 online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Our assessments are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Note that we don't offer a text based online course for FA1, students would normally purchase the CII's textbook and use our assessment package to assist with their exam revision.
- You get practice at taking exam style questions.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all six assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time with additional time being allocated for every random assessment, Wizard game and additional full assessment completed. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed and time taken to complete the assessments.
FA1 CII exam details
At the end of this unit, candidates should understand the:
- Basic product types, including group life
- Principles of financial and medical underwriting
- Policy issues likely to arise with life policies
- Administration of life policies, including the different payment methods and consequences of non-payment
- Handling of life policy claims
FA1 cii syllabus overview
Credits towards diploma/advanced diploma - 10 credits at certificate level
Exam format: 50 question multiple choice exam
Duration of exam: 1 Hour
Nominal pass mark: 70%
Recommended study time: 40 hours