AF1 Personal tax and trust planning - study package
This AF1 advanced diploma online training has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII's AF1 exam on personal tax and trust planning. Access is provided to our online courses and assessments for the diploma subjects R03 and J02 as this knowledge is required for the AF1 exam.
- AF1 two self marked papers - Online exam papers that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers
- AF1 case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various different trust aspects including selecting the most appropriate trust, tax, legal considerations and operation of the trust
- AF1 case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with various aspects of different trust types
- AF1 case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with charitable trusts, charitable giving and trustees duties
- R03 Personal taxation: Online Course
- R05 Financial protection: Online Course
- J02 Trusts: Online course
- R03 Personal taxation: Assessment package containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- R05 Financial protection: Assessment package containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- J02 Trusts: Assessment package containing 300 multiple-choice questions
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
| "I passed AF1, the Wizard Learning package was especially useful for understanding the level of detail needed." Andrew Macintyre
"I have now completed my studies and achieved Chartered Status and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for what is an excellent service and I will continue to recommend you to others." Jeremy Hippolite, Chartered Financial Planner
"I would like to thank your programmes for helping me get my advanced diploma." Maureen Conroy-Lake
AF1 Personal Tax and Trust Planning: study requirements and guidance
We have created a guidance note on on the study requirements that you can view here.