Terms and conditions
- The costs are PER USER. Only the registered user must use the username and passwords under which the items were purchased. We reserve the right to withdraw a user’s access to the site if we suspect there has been group learning using a password and username. Users will experience problems in using the site if two or more people attempt to use the same login at the same time and attempting to do this will result in the user's access being disabled. The scope covered by your purchase are available by clicking here.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the management. Where a refund is made if a user is not satisfied access will be removed when a refund is issued.
- All material on the website is the copyright of Wizard Learning Limited and may only be used for personal use. No item may be copied, reproduced or lent on.
- Whilst every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website, no liability can be accepted for any loss incurred in any way whatsoever by any person relying solely on the information contained on the website. Our products are NOT sold with a tutor answering service so we are normally unable to respond to questions asking for further explanations of the content.
- When using our training modules for exam preparation and revision we cannot be held responsible where users do not pass an exam. Passing exams is dependant on a number of factors that are down to the individual for example: being well prepared, understanding and being able to apply your study knowledge, undertaking additional reading to provide a better understanding of the syllabus (the exam awarding body normally recommends additional reading sources).
- Digital downloads (including audio files and documents) from this site may feature watermarking or Digital Rights Management technology allowing us to identify the licensed user of the file.
- Once you have made a purchase, you will have access for the period stated on the website at the time of purchase. The annual update process takes place as detailed on our help page Training material and those purchasing are bound by the annual crossover to the new material/syllabus towards the end of August and during the first two weeks in September.
- For all registered users and those that have requested our website news we will email you to let you know about new website features, special offers and financial related items that we feel may be of interest to you. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of each email or using the settings in your "My Account" page.
- The information on this website is designed for the purpose of assisting users to study for their examinations or for CPD purposes. No reliance should be placed on any of the material as a means of giving advice to clients.
- All material is provided online only with access provided 24/7 through online methods. No printed copies of the material are supplied as the site is structured to provide easy to view online access at competitive prices. This is also an environmentally friendly way of delivering the training material.
- For the accredited CPD system only the minimum subscription period is 6 months. If for any reason payments stop before 6 months have been paid access will be removed and the user will not be eligble to use the system again in the future.
If you have any questions on these terms please contact us.