J02 Trusts - study package
This J02 diploma online training has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice in order to prepare for the CII's J02 exam on Trusts.
- Trusts: Online Course
- Assessments: 300 multiple-choice subject knowledge questions - 6 assessments with 50 questions per assessment
- Self marked paper: Online exam paper that you type in your answers online and then mark yourself against the model answers
- Case study 1 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with wills and Power of Attorney.
- Case study 2 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with bankruptcy including the effects it has on a business, personal assets and trusts.
- Case study 3 - Case study with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers. Deals with life and pensions in trust including the duties of trustees.
- Learning to Learn - 5 online learning skills courses
This link provides a detailed summary of all the contents
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
|"I passed the J02 exam, thanks for your training package, it really helped" Christopher Fallon
"I have received a pass for J02 and I am now moving onto my next exam and have now bought your study package after the benefit I received from the J02 study package through Wizard Learning." Kenneth Jones, PI Financial
"I tended to go through each bank of Wizard assessments in turn until I achieved very high marks. It gave me the opportunity to practice repeatedly until I consistently obtained top marks." James Garrod, PMW
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing this training module that are financial advisers also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.