When you reach the end of this course you will:
- Know how to prepare yourself for study
- Be able to identify and discuss learning preferences and your own preferred style
- Be able to implement practical suggestions for organising and carrying out study.
- Incorporates 6 reflective activities.
- Two final 15 question multiple choice assessments. Your results will be emailed to you together with a list of the questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answers.
Your results and study time will be recorded on your printable CPD certificate/learning log.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Suitable for those engaged in study, even if they have undertaken significant study in the past, would like to refresh their skills and perhaps, discover some new ideas.
Also suitable for those undertaking professional or academic studies, as well as those whose study and learning is non-qualification/certification based.
1. Introduction and Overview
3. Learning Styles
4. Principles of Planning for Study
5. Study Plan
6. A Model for Study
7. Resources and Information Sources
11. Multiple Choice Assessments