CII FA2 exam on pensions administration - assessment package
- Six online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment - these are similar to what you can expect in the actual CII FA2 exam;
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank;
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
- You get practice at taking exam style questions.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all six assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time with additional time being allocated for every random assessment.
FA2 CII exam details
Structure: 50 question multiple choice
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 20 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70%
FA2 CII syllabus overview
At the end of this unit, candidates should understand:
The regulatory and legislative environment governing pensions
The basic principles of pension taxation and administration
The basic pension product types, including group pensions
With profits and unit linked investments
The different pensions and options available when taking benefits
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.