CeMAP 2 Mortgages - assessment package
CeMAP 2 contents
- 12 online assessments containing 25 questions per assessment (3 assessments for each of the 4 units)
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Note - only the above assessments are provided for revision support. No text course is provided and you may find that the exam awarding body is the only source of written material for this exam.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
The assessments and case studies are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam. Please note that we don't offer a text based course for this exam so your will need to purchase the text book from the exam awarding body.
What are the main benefits of our CeMAP 2 training?
- You get practice at taking the ifs CeMAP 2 exam style questions
- You can take the assessments as often as you like
- When the answer appears after you answer each question we the area for further revision
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the nominal pass mark of 70%. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
How is my CPD recorded?
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all six assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time with additional time being allocated for every random assessment, Wizard game and additional full assessment completed. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CeMAP 2 exam details
Structure: 100 question multiple choice
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 40 - 60 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70% (Pass), 80% (Merit), 90% (Distinction)
CeMAP 2 syllabus overview
Module is split into the following 4 units:
Unit 3 - Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets
Unit 4 - Mortgage Applications
Unit 5 - Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
Unit 6 - Mortgage Arrears and Post Completion Issues
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.