CII CF8 exam on long term care insurance - assessment package
- 15 case study scenarios each comprising 5 multiple choice questions
- 3 online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Note - only the above assessments are provided for revision support. No text course is provided and you may find that the CII is the only source of written material for this exam.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
|I answered a range of different questions on CF8 from your assessment package over and over then magically passed. Without doubt, these questions highlighted my shortfalls to address them, retain them and apply them. Hugh May, Pacific
"I recently signed up for the Wizard Learning multiple choice test papers re CF8. I don't often give testimonials, but having given myself only 3 weeks to pass the exam, I thought that this was a good investment. I will be signing up for my next exam with you for sure, money very well spent!." Gordon Clark, Independent Financial Adviser
"Took and passed the CF8 exam today. It was easier than I imagined and the Wizard Learning question bank positively helped." Chris Fallon, Force 4 Mortgages Limited
“I've passed CF8 and was very pleased with the online training received from Wizard Learning.” Sam Jones, Rowan & Co
- You get practice at taking exam style questions.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the nominal pass mark of 70%. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all the assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CII CF8 exam details
Structure: 50 multiple choice questions and 5 case study scenarios each comprising 5 multiple choice questions
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 60 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70%
CII CF8 syllabus overview
Candidates should be able to understand the:
- Definition, purpose and scope of long term care contracts and how they interact with State benefits and State funded long term care.
- Main features and functions of the different types of contract that can be used to fund long term care and how they can be arranged to meet an individual’s needs.
- Principal legal, taxation and regulatory issues that are relevant to advice on long term care insurance.
- Importance of regular reviews to ensure that long term care insurance cover remains appropriate.
Financial adviser’s structured CPD requirements can be provided by our accredited CPD system.
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our accredited CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.