CII CF6 exam on mortgage advice - assessment package
- 7 online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment - these are similar to what you can expect in the actual CII CF6 exam;
- 5 case studies with 5 question assessments based on each case study;
- Unlimited random short assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank;
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Note that we don't offer a text based online course for CF6, students would normally purchase the CII's textbook and use our assessment package to assist with their exam revision.
The assessments and case studies are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam.
| "I passed CF6 yesterday! The assessment package questions were a great help with revision. Thank you." Lynne Chang
"Passed my CF6 this morning. Just to say many thanks your website was a great help." Edward Mc Donald, Voyager
“I found Wizard Learning really useful. A great site, the questions really help you prepare for the exams, I don't think I would have passed my certificate exams without the use of the site.” Joanne Woodland, BUPA
- You get practice at taking exam style questions, multi-choice questions and case studies with multi-choice questions.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all the assessments just the once then you will be allocated 7 hours of CPD time. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CF6 CII exam details
Structure: 100 multiple choice questions and 5 case study scenarios each comprising 5 multiple choice questions
Duration: 3 hours
Recommended study time: 70 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70%
CF6 CII syllabus overview
Candidates should be able to understand the:
House buying process, from making an offer to completion and the key parties involved
Different types of borrowers and how to meet their individual mortgage needs
Different types of mortgage product and repayment options and their suitability for the client
Legislative and regulatory position of mortgages and the requirements of a mortgage adviser
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing this training module that are financial advisers also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.