This online course will enable you to understand the key subject areas in relation to the J05 pension income options exam..
The learning outcomes are appropriate both for someone wishing to supplement their studies for the J05 Pension income options Diploma exam or for professionals looking to brush up on their knowledge.
The course material consists of:
- 8 chapters of study notes containing several examples
- Total estimated learning/CPD time is 25 hours
- Revision assessments for each chapter to help confirm your understanding.
We have developed demonstrations for our online courses that show you the content topics and our easy to use course navigation system. If you decide to purchase you will of course see the full version with the full contents all nicely formatted, be able to access the chapter & final assessments and for the diploma courses view the audiovisual presentations.
Case study & final assessments
In addition, on completion of the course, you will have the opportunity to complete:
- A case study incorporating multiple choice questions
- A final assessment based on the study material. Your assessment results and answers to any questions answered incorrectly will be emailed to you. If you don’t pass, or just want to take a second test, an additional assessment can be taken.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
You will be credited with a minimum of 27 hours of CPD with the time added to your CPD certificate gradually as you complete each assessment. Your CPD hours and results will be added to your CPD certificate which can be viewed and printed from the CPD certificate link on the menu at any time.
KEY AREAS COVERED BY OUR LEARNING MATERIAL
Our course is designed to allow stidents to understand the key points from the exam syllabus covering:
- The rules that apply to retirement benefits when they are crystallised
- Features, tax treatment and risks of the secured pension option
- Features, risks and tax treatment of the drawdown pension including the short-term annuity option
- Features, risks and tax treatment of phased retirement
- Critical yield in advising on drawdown pension and its implications for investment
- State retirement benefits available
- The issues in giving initial and ongoing advice on taking pension benefits to clients.