CeFA2 Investments & Risks - assessment package
- 6 online assessments (3 for unit 3 & 3 for unit 4) containing 40 questions per assessment
- 12 case study scenarios (6 for unit 3 & 6 for unit 4) each comprising 5 multiple choice questions
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Our assessments and case studies are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
What are the main benefits of our CeFA2 training?
- You get practice at taking ifs CeFA exam style questions.
- You can take the assessments as often as you like.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the nominal pass mark of 70%. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
How is my CPD recorded?
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all material just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate.
ifs CeFA2 exam details
Structure: 2 sets of 40 multiple choice questions and 4 case study scenarios each comprising 5 multiple choice questions. Split into 2 units: Unit 3 covers principles of Investment, Unit 4 covers investment products
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 40 - 60 hours
Nominal pass mark: 70% (Pass), 80% (Merit), 90% (Distinction)
ifs CeFA2 syllabus overview
Module is split into 2 units and covers the following main subject headings:
Macro environment factors
Taxation· Investment returns
Tax planning strategies, calculation and procedures
Legal framework for providing advice
Applying suitable investment product solutions
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.