J03 The tax and legal aspects of business: study package
This online feature for the J03 exam has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get also practice preparing for the written format of the CII's J03 The tax and legal aspects of business exam.
- Assessments: 300 multiple-choice subject knowledge questions - 6 assessments with 50 questions per assessment
- Two self marked online exam style paper where you mark your typed in answers against a model answer
- 3 case studies with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers.
Case study 1
Deals with analysis of company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
Case study 2
Deals with employment rights and employment policies.
Case study 3
Deals with business taxation and business protection assurance.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Please note that we don't offer a text based course for this exam so your will need to purchase the text book from the CII to fully prepare for this exam.
| "Thanks to all your hard work on your products I've now passed JO3, J04 and J05. I've got the Diploma. Unfortunately it doesn't mean no more exams ever so in the Autumn it will be time to think about Chartered using Wizard Learning." Bill Perkins
"The Wizard Learning was a god send and was an absolutely massive help." Jeanne Walker, Scottish Life
"Having used your site for revision, I would like to let you know I found it very useful and of significant assistance. I have informed many colleagues of the benefits of Wizard Learning." David Lloyd, Tenon
Why buy the study package?
Like all of our products, Wizard Learning’s Study Package has been designed with you, the customer as the primary consideration.
In our view and following extensive research, effective online learning and development programmes for financial services topics and professional exams should:
- Include innovative learning material accounting for different learning styles
- Be technically accurate
- Be easy to use
- Be helpful in identifying the learner’s strengths and weaknesses and
- Be cost effective.
Our Study Package ticks ALL these boxes:
- 2 self-marked papers are included in the package. The self-marked papers give you a chance to identify progress in your own time and at your own pace. Completing these papers online at any time, maximises flexibility for you.
- All our training modules are prepared, checked and assessed by individuals with relevant industry qualifications. We strive to remain accurate and up to date in this fast changing environment.
- Our self marked papers provide you with model solutions to identify your strengths and areas for development both in terms of exam technique and technical knowledge.
- Our assessment package helps you identify gaps in your knowledge so that you can focus your studies on your weaker areas.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.