Online training course that will teach you how to improve your exam skills. It is an Online Multimedia Course incorporating text, audio - listen online or download to your MP3 player or iPod and an animated audiovisual presentation of the full course. It includes 10 chapters, exercises, reflective activities, 2 final 15 question assessments.
Incorporates various exercises and reflective activities.
Two final 15 question multiple choice assessments. Your results will be emailed to you together with a list of the questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answers. Your results and study time will be recorded on your printable CPD certificate/learning log.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Suitable for those engaged in study, even if they have undertaken significant study in the past, would like to refresh their skills and perhaps, discover some new ideas.
It is suitable for those undertaking professional or academic studies, as well as those whose study and learning is non-qualification/certification based.
It will benefit those undertaking written examinations and in part, those taking tests and multiple choice examinations.
When you reach the end of this course you will:
- know how to structure your exam revision
- have tactics for managing the exam experience
- be able to call on a selection of good ideas for improving revision and exam performance.
1. Introduction and Overview
2. Knowing About the Exam
3. Exam Preparation – the Practicalities
4. Revision – A Timetable
5. Revision Techniques
6. Exam Papers
7. Before the Exam: Dealing with Nerves
8. Problems with Exams – and Some Solutions
9. Maximising Exam Performance
11. End of Course Assessments