How to improve your memory and mental agility skills
Online training course that will teach you how to improve your memory and mental agility skills.
When you reach the end of this course you will:
- Be able to discuss the importance and relevance of memory and mental agility to your role or your studies
- Be able to identify key facts about how the memory works
- Be able to practice techniques designed to raise your memory and mental agility performance.
1. Introduction and Overview
2. The Relevance of Memory to Learning and Work
3. Memory in a Nutshell
4. Knowing Your Mind
5. “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” by Dr Stephen Covey
7. Mind maps and Mnemonics
8. Practical Tips for Improvement
11. End of Course Assessments
Two final 15 question multiple choice assessments. Your results will be emailed to you together with a list of the questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answers. Your results and study time will be recorded on your printable CPD certificate/learning log.
Who will benefit
Suitable for those engaged in study, even if you have undertaken significant study in the past, would like to refresh your skills and perhaps, discover some new ideas.
It is suitable for those undertaking professional or academic studies, as well as those whose study and learning is non-qualification/certification based.
It may also be of interest to those not currently studying but would like to improve your memory and mental ability in the workplace.