R04 Pensions and retirement planning - Online Multimedia Course
This Online Multimedia Course comprehensively covers the R04 syllabus in a clear and user-friendly way. All the knowledge you need for exam success is packed into the course and is presented in manageable and easy to read sections. This is an ideal companion to our Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool, both are designed to complement each other and provide you with a complete package to guide you to exam success.
It is appropriate for someone studying for the CII's R0 exam and also for filling knowledge gaps as part of the regulator's CPD requirement for advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge.
- 8 chapters of online study notes linked to the relevant syllabus learning outcomes
- Easy user-friendly navigation between the chapter and sections within each chapter
- Interactive knowledge tests to check your understanding as you work your way through each section
- Revision assessments for each chapter
- Selection of animated audiovisual presentations (total viewing time 1.5 hours), also available as online audio and audio downloads to your MP3 player/iPod (1.5 hours listening time) that cover a selection of topics spread across the course
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate that you can view and print this at any time.
All our learning material is written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years experience in training and exam setting.
|Sample audiovisual presentation from a section in the course. As described above the total viewing time is 1.5 hours that cover a selection of topics spread across the course.
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
This document (PDF) contains details of the course content.
Account information: A free online course “How to Improve Your Study Skills” is included with this purchase. Access is provided for 6 months for a single training module and 9 months where 2 or more training modules are purchased at the same time. Click on the buy account link to view the current prices.
This module is also part of our CPD system.
Our CPD system includes our diploma online courses and our assessment packages (gap analysis and assessment tools) for R01, R02, R03, R04 and R05. If you are working your way through the diploma exams subscribing is a cost effective way of accessing our training modules. It is also an ideal way for all financial advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge and also have access for reference purposes.
CII R04 exam information
- 50 questions spread across the 8 learning outcomes
- 38 of the questions are in standard multiple-choice format where you select the correct answer from 4 possible answers; 12 of the questions are in multiple response format (more than one option is correct and there can be up to 6 options). You must select all the correct options to gain the mark
- Pass mark is 65% with results being given immediately at the end of the exam
- 1 hour is allowed to complete
- 10 credits allocated on passing
- Year round optional exam dates at CII test centres.
Our interactive multimedia online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.