R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics – Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool
Our assessments are designed to help you revise, identify knowledge gaps for further study and to get practice on exam style questions for areas that you might be asked about in the exam.
It includes numerous additional features to assist you with your revision and exam preparation. This is an ideal companion to our Multimedia Online Course, both are designed to complement each other and provide you with a complete package to guide you to exam success.
It is appropriate for someone studying for the CII's R01 exam and also for identifying knowledge gaps as part of the regulator’s CPD requirement for advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge.
You can chose from these 6 assessment types:
- 25, 50 or 100 questions delivered in revision style
- 25, 50 or 100 questions delivered in exam style
Revision style allows you to view the answer after every question. With the exam style you complete all the questions in the same manner as you do in the actual exam.
Both styles include all these features:
- Total marks scored and percentage
- Marks and percentage scored for each learning outcome
- Questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answer are detailed against each learning outcome
- Ability to print the results report detailing the above information
- Your average marks are benchmarked against others using this module
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate - you can view and print this at any time.
|Try our 5 question revision style demo
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
|“I just wanted to share my success with you. I sat and passed my RO1
on Friday and this is partly due to the questions provided by Wizard
Learning. Your gap analysis and assessment tool helped me prepare for
the exam and focus my revision on the right areas of the syllabus. I
will be coming back for more help with my subsequent RO exams in the
near future." Alex Sasin
"A few comments on your two excellent R01 training modules. The audiovisual presentations in the Online Multimedia Course are great! The MP3 chapters reinforce my learning while travelling, which would otherwise be time wasted listening to music or the radio. In the Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool I like how you can choose the number of questions, if I only have twenty minutes before leaving the office, I can quickly do a 25 question assessment. If I have longer I can do the 50 or 100 questions. The flexible navigation and the ability to tag question and return to them later are also great features." Josh Butten, Myers Davison Ginger
Account information: A discount is available if you purchase our Multimedia Online Course at the same time as this Gap Analysis and Assessment tool. A free online course “How to Improve Your Exam Skills” is included with this purchase. Access is provided for 6 months for a single training module and 9 months where 2 or more training modules are purchased at the same time. Click on the buy account link to view the current prices.
Questions per assessment: Each assessment includes the correct weightings and mix of question style (standard and multiple response) per learning outcome that you will receive in the actual exam. We have designed the system so that if you select a 100 question assessment in exam style this will be similar to the real computer based exam. The 50 question assessment is 50% of a full exam and the 25 question assessment is 25%.
Questions: There are 300 questions in the database with 13% being in multiple response style (more than one answer option is correct) to match the exam assessment format. Our system records the questions you have viewed so that they are not repeated until you have worked your way through the full question bank. An ongoing tracking of the questions delivered ensures that a different mix of questions is included in each assessment and that the questions do not repeat quickly. Questions are written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years of experience in training and exam setting.
Flexible navigation: Allowing you to skip and tag questions to revisit and review before completing the assessment.
References to learning material: In the revision style a reference is provided after every question, detailing the chapter and section location in our Online Multimedia Course (which can be purchased separately) where the question is covered.
Timer: A clock shows the expected and elapsed time for each assessment. You can however take as long as you need to complete each assessment.
Recovery feature: If you leave an assessment part way through the system will return you to the same point when you next return.
CII R01 exam information
- 100 questions spread across 11 learning outcomes
- 87 of the questions are in standard multiple-choice format where you select the correct answer from 4 possible answers
- 13 of the questions are in multiple response format (more than one option is correct and there can be up to 6 options). You must select all the correct options to gain the mark.
- Exam is taken on a computer at a CII designated test centre
- Pass mark is 65% with results being given immediately at the end of the exam
- 2 hours are allowed to complete
- 20 credits allocated on passing
- Year round optional exam dates at CII test centres.
Our online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.