R01 Financial services, regulation and ethics - Online Multimedia Course
This Online Multimedia Course comprehensively covers the R01 syllabus in a clear and user-friendly way. All the knowledge you need for exam success is packed into the course and is presented in manageable and easy to read sections. This is an ideal companion to our Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool, both are designed to complement each other and provide you with a complete package to guide you to exam success.
It is appropriate for someone studying for the CII's R01 exam and also for filling knowledge gaps as part of the regulator's CPD requirement for advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge.
- 11 chapters of online study notes linked to the relevant syllabus learning outcomes
- Easy user-friendly navigation between the chapter and sections within each chapter
- Interactive knowledge tests to check your understanding as you work your way through each section
- Revision assessments for each chapter
- Animated audiovisual presentations covering some of the sections in the first 3 chapters so that you can get your studies off to a flying start (total viewing time 82 minutes)
- Your statistics and study time are included on your personalised learning log/CPD certificate that you can view and print this at any time.
All our learning material is written and reviewed by subject knowledge experts with many years experience in training and exam setting.
|Sample audiovisual presentation, course provides 82 minutes of audiovisual content as described above.
|Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with a longer access period.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Account information: A discount is available if you purchase our Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool at the same time as this Online Multimedia Course. A free online course “How to Improve Your Study Skills” is included with this purchase. Access is provided for 6 months for a single training module and 9 months where 2 or more training modules are purchased at the same time. Click on the buy account link to view the current prices.
|“I have just sat and passed RO1 and am writing to say thank you for putting together an excellent study package of Online Multimedia Course and Gap Analysis and Assessment Tool. I had bought the 'edlearn' from the CII but found it not very inspiring and when I saw the Wizard Learning offering I immediately bought both of your modules. Wizard Learning is infinitely better with a realistic testing base and is user friendly.” Paul Parr, PPA Financial Planning Ltd
“I got through R01 to R05 now in 6 months largely due to Wizard Learning. I have recommended to all my collegues.” Sarah Shah, Pearson Independent Advisers
This module is also part of our CPD system.
Our CPD system includes our diploma online courses and our assessment packages (gap analysis and assessment tools) for R01, R02, R03, R04 and R05. If you are working your way through the diploma exams subscribing is a cost effective way of accessing our training modules. It is also an ideal way for all financial advisers to maintain their diploma knowledge and also have access for reference purposes.
CII R01 exam information
- 100 questions spread across 11 learning outcomes
- 87 of the questions are in standard multiple-choice format where you select the correct answer from 4 possible answers
- 13 of the questions are in multiple response format (more than one option is correct and there can be up to 6 options). You must select all the correct options to gain the mark
- Pass mark is 65% with results being given immediately at the end of the exam
- 2 hours are allowed to complete
- 20 credits allocated on passing
- Year round optional exam dates at CII test centres.
Our interactive multimedia online learning allows you to access your training wherever you are from any computer at any time.