Money laundering online course
12 online modules taking approximately 2.5 hours to complete.
Two final 15 question multiple choice assessments. Your results will be emailed to you together with a list of the questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answers. Your results and study time will be recorded on your printable CPD certificate/learning log.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
The purpose of the course is to provide sufficient knowledge on the background and regulations relating to money laundering for those working within the regulated financial services sector.
The course takes full account of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 implemented following the EU Third Money Laundering Directive.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to explain the concept of money laundering and its impact on the financial services sector and the economy as a whole
- Be able to correctly identify and explain the law concerning money laundering
- Understand how money laundering regulations impact upon the work you carry out in terms of procedures and your responsibilities.
1. Money Laundering Introduction
2. What is Money Laundering?
3. The Regulation of Anti-Money Laundering rules
4. The law related to money laundering
5. Practical application of money laundering legislation
6. The role of the Financial Services Authority (FSA)
7. Customer identification
8. The Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG)
9. Record Keeping and Training
10. Money laundering case studies examples
11. How can you practically apply what you know about tackling money laundering?
12. End of Course Assessments