J07 Supervision in a regulated environment - assessment package
- 6 online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment for the J07 exam;
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank;
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Note that we don't offer a text based online course for J07, students would normally purchase the CII's textbook and use our assessment package to assist with their exam revision.
This is an ideal companion to our J07 practice exam package.
- This revision tool helps your revision and builds up your knowledge. In order to get practice with the written exam format see our product called the “practice exam package”.
- When the answer appears after you answer each question we supply a reference to the learning outcome.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all six assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time with additional time being allocated for every random assessment, Wizard game and additional full assessment completed. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
J07 Exam details
Structure: Written paper comprising 15 compulsory short answer questions
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 90 hours
Nominal pass mark: 55%
J07 Syllabus overview
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
The supervisor’s role in a regulated organisation
Recruitment, training, attaining competence, maintaining competence and supervising competence
Management information and performance standards
Financial Conduct Authority rules and guidelines in respect of competence and supervision
The legal and regulatory aspects of employment and supervision.
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing this training module that are financial advisers also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.