J03 The tax and legal aspects of business - subject knowledge questions
- 6 online assessments containing 50 questions per assessment for the J03 exam;
- Unlimited random assessments (5 questions per assessment) generated from our question bank;
- CPD certificate feature - All your assessment results are recorded in the database, which allows the system to compile your personalised CPD certificate.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods. Note that we don't offer a text based online course for J03, students would normally purchase the CII's textbook and use our assessment package to assist with their exam revision.
We also have a J03 practice exam package, see here for details.
- This revision tool helps your revision and builds up your knowledge.
- Your results are provided after every assessment and are graded in line with the notional pass rate. This gives you a good indication of your chances of passing. As you do further studies and take more assessments you will expect to see your percentage improve.
- The percentage achieved in every assessment is benchmarked against previous students percentages giving you a further indication of your performance. This is shown after every assessment and you can also view this at any time.
- All results and estimated CPD times are stored in the database and you can view and print these using the CPD certificate/learning log feature. This is an ideal way to keep a record of your results and learning.
- After taking all the full assessments, which you can take as often as you like, you might also want to take some shorter assessments to break up your study into a smaller segments to fit the time you have available. Our short assessment feature draws 5 questions as random from the full assessment bank.
- All questions are written by industry experts with extensive experience of setting exam style questions, all questions are regularly reviewed.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Our database records all your assessment results. If you complete all six assessments just the once then you will be allocated 6 hours of CPD time with additional time being allocated for every short assessment and additional full assessment completed. After each assignment is finished the system adds the time taken and your results to the CPD certificate. The CPD certificate shows your personal details, period over which assessments completed, time taken to complete assessments and assessment scores.
CII J03 exam details
Structure: Written paper comprising 15 compulsory short answer questions
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended study time: 90 hours
Nominal pass mark: 55%
CII J03 syllabus overview
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
The main legal forms of business and how they are set up and managed
The consequences of bankruptcy or insolvency
Business accounts and financial controls
The taxation of each type of business entity, its owners and employees
The main legal responsibilities businesses have to employees
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing this training module that are financial advisers also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.