J03 The tax and legal aspects of business: exam package
This online training for the J03 exam has been designed so that you can revise key syllabus topics and get practice preparing for the written format of the J03 The tax and legal aspects of business exam by taking two online papers.
- One self marked online exam style paper where you mark your typed in answers against a model answer
- One online exam style tutor marked paper where you type in your answers online and it is then marked by one of our experienced tutors (you may only take this paper once)
- 3 case studies with 20 related multiple-choice questions including explanations of answers.
Case study 1
Deals with analysis of company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
Case study 2
Deals with employment rights and employment policies.
Case study 3
Deals with business taxation and business protection assurance.
Access is provided for 6 months and includes syllabus updates. If you purchase multiple training modules a discount is available along with longer access periods.
We also have a J03 subject knowledge questions/multiple-choice assessment package, see here for details.
We aim to mark all assessor marked papers within 10 working days. However we do request that you try to complete the assessor marked paper at least 2 to 3 weeks before the exam to provide you with time to review your paper and to ease the workload on our assessors.
| "Thanks to all your hard work on your products I've now passed JO3, J04 and J05. I've got the Diploma. Unfortunately it doesn't mean no more exams ever so in the Autumn it will be time to think about Chartered using Wizard Learning." Bill Perkins
"The Wizard Learning was a god send and was an absolutely massive help." Jeanne Walker, Scottish Life
"Having used your site for revision, I would like to let you know I found it very useful and of significant assistance. I have informed many colleagues of the benefits of Wizard Learning." David Lloyd, Tenon
Why buy Wizard Learning Practice Exam Packages?
Like all of our products, Wizard Learning’s Practice Exam Package has been designed with you, the customer as the primary consideration.
In our view and following extensive research, effective online learning and development programmes for financial services topics and professional exams should:
- Include innovative learning material accounting for different learning styles
- Be technically accurate
- Be easy to use
- Be helpful in identifying the learner’s strengths and weaknesses and
- Be cost effective.
Our Practice Exam Package ticks ALL these boxes:
- A self-marked and a tutor marked papers are included in the package. If you want some tips from a qualified industry professional, the tutor marked paper can provide useful feedback on both technique and technical know how prior to the exam. The self-marked paper gives you a chance to identify progress in your own time and at your own pace. Completing these papers online at any time, maximises flexibility for you
- All our Practice Exam Packages are prepared, checked and assessed by individuals with relevant industry qualifications. We strive to remain accurate and up to date in this fast changing environment
- The Practice Exam Package is really easy to use. Customers simply log in to the site anywhere in the world at any time and start using the services they have purchased
- Both our self marked and assessor marked papers provide you with model solutions to identify your strengths and areas for development both in terms of exam technique and technical knowledge. With the assessor marked paper, you benefit from individual feedback as well
- We feel that the cost of the Practice Exam Package represents exceptional value once you account for the variety of features and benefits that it offers and many of our customers are finding it to be an essential supplementary tool to their learning and revision.
FREE "LEARNING TO LEARN" SKILLS COURSE PACKAGE
Provided FREE when you purchase any training module. Included are 5 online courses covering learning skills on: time management, exams, study, reading & memory.
Many financial advisers that purchase this training module also subscribe to our CPD system.
Many of those purchasing this training module that are financial advisers also subscribe to our CPD system This is an ideal way for financial advisers to maintain and expand their diploma knowledge and also have access to up to date reference material.