Online training course that will teach you how to improve your time management for learning skills. It includes 9 chapters of text and incorporates test your knowledge questions as you work your way through each section in the course.
Two final 15 question multiple choice assessments. Your results will be emailed to you together with a list of the questions you answered incorrectly along with the correct answers. Your results and study time will be recorded on your printable CPD certificate/learning log.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Suitable for those engaged in study, even if they have undertaken significant study in the past, would like to refresh their skills and perhaps, discover some new ideas.
It is suitable for those undertaking professional or academic studies, as well as those whose study and learning is non-qualification/certification based.
It will benefit those undertaking written examinations and in part, those taking tests and multiple choice examinations.
When you reach the end of this course you will:
- Know the importance of time management as a learning tool
- Be able to discuss and select from a number of techniques for effective time management for learning
- Know the process for setting goals
- Know how to efficiently prioritise your learning activities.
1. Introduction and Overview
2. Learner Competencies
3. Planning Part 1 – Principles
The activity of planning
The purpose of planning
4. Planning Part 2 – Scheduling
Benefits of scheduling
Your scheduling system
5. Goal Setting for Learning
Introduction to goal setting
Setting your goals
6. Action Planning and “TO DO” Lists
“To do” lists
8. Obstacles to Achievement
9. PDP’s and CPD
Personal development plans
Continuing professional development (CPD)
11. End of course assessments